Saturday, March 12, 2011

Melbourne Bound

I'm off to Melbourne in a few hours and hopefully this time I will actually head to the Great Ocean Road.  It is meant to be a beautiful drive and in the past I have not had the time to make a day out of it.

I am really looking forward to seeing my best friend and also to have more than a few margaritas.  I'm pretty excited about finding out what's on the menu at one of my favourite bars in Melbourne, Maya.  Their food is Mexican inspired, and the bar has always got such a great vibe about it you could easily spend the whole night in there and not realise it.

Melbourne has also always been about trying out new things, visiting new places and of course the shopping is always great.  I will be spending a week there so I hope to be able to experience new bars, new restaurants and work out the card on new outfits.

But I better pack, I am always so last minute, I need to be at the airport in a few hours and here I am, still in bed, room a mess and without a suitcase in sight.

See you when I am back from Melbourne, I always have the best intentions of blogging whilst I am away, and I will try but it doesn't always create the right environment for me to do it properly.

Until then,

Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment