Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taking out the garbage: the end

It has taken just over 14 months, finally...the garbage is gone.

The last thing he said to me was not "call me soon" but "thanks for this", in reference to the Ebay purchases he bought using my account, for the very last time.

The update is this:

1. I managed to swap the sunglasses I bought for one of his that I really liked
2. I told him to stop using my account and to pretty much stop calling me
3. I need to delete friends that I have met through him on Facebook

Well the deleting friends part I have yet to do, it may be due to me being more than a little nosey.

I saw an album upload for a birthday the other week on my news feed, which he attended, and I did feel satisfied that he came on his own, his hotness factor has dropped and he was wearing Ed Hardy.

So maybe I will leave point three for a little longer.

Yours truly,

Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment