Wednesday, November 23, 2011

gosh - what am I becoming?

I was thinking this morning about this blog and what it is turning into.  I definitely don't want this little space of mine to become a whiny spot and my lack of focus with other things so positive in my life and me leading me into this whiny person.

So this morning, a new perspective, to try and be positive and not focus so much on whining about Mister or the lack of him in my life.  To not mention the fact that I am single and hating it but single and loving life.

I sorta think that this new perspective with my words and thinking will eventually become reality and that is what I need to believe.  What I am doing at the moment is not working and I guess you all know that.

So ... I have made plans:

1. Make a date with my foodie buddies
2. Go for a night out with my awesome friend Jay
3. Make another date with the currently very busy Smiz who I am missing dearly
4. A catch up with my bestie in Melbourne tonight - even though I get in so late
5. Get a hair cut

And I guess now that I have made a concrete list - I can't go back on my word. 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment