Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cherry Popped

I have been thinking about doing this for awhile now, starting up my own blog, and after following a few, reading a few, and seeing how successful so many can be if they provide something of interest, I hope to do the same.

So I have decided on my three favourite things - Travelling, Eating and Trashy TV.

In terms of travel, I love it all, and I wish I started this last year when I made my third trip back to Europe.  Tossing the coin into the fountain in Rome did bring me back there again, much older and much more in a position and head space to appreciate it.

With food, I would say that I am a pretty big foodie, and when finances allow, and even when it doesn't, I love to get together with fellow foodie friends to enjoy dining out, cheap and cheerful or fine dining, I love it all.

And finally, trashy tv shows.  I love all things Gossip Girl, cry at too many episodes of Glee, and have recently discovered How to Make it in America - this new tv show I am now watching thanks to my friend Ness, who understands my obsession with the big apple.

So it begins, trying my hand at blogging, just for fun and seeing how it goes.. very excited indeed.

One thing definitely coming up, is the countdown to my trip to Africa, so perhaps that will include a load of interesting pre-Africa posts.

Until then, perhaps tomorrow, looking forward to getting my fingers into blog post two.

Yours Truly,

Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment