Monday, July 18, 2011

Garbage Re-named

It started off as being light hearted and humorous in my eyes but I don't see it fit to continue calling him 'Garbage' rather I'd like to refer him to his new name... pretty easily re-named to just Mister.

I actually don't know what in the world is happening between me and Mister.  I feel somewhat drawn to him once more.

Dinner now becoming dinners, catch-up to catch-ups.

I am trying not to inject anymore emotion into whatever we are but I can't help it.  But the owner of first moves is not him anymore, it's me.  I am the one that sends him the text asking him what he is doing because I am in the area, asking him if he is free for dinner this week.  But regardless of who calls who, I look forward to seeing him now, whereas before I had a feeling of dread in my stomach.

I actually like being around him and it is fast becoming scary.  I try and remember how much he made me cry and how much he broke my heart but that memory doesn't last for long, as happier memories seem to take over stronger and quicker.  I remember all the nice things he used give me, breakfasts in bed, dinners in bed, conversations in bed that would last for hours and hours.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment