Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Version 2.0

I tried to use this space to vent today and was told it didn't come out very well.  So, this now replaces what was previously here, so let's start again.....

I'd like to discuss how bad movies can produce classic one-liners that are timeless and funny even when you don't even know the movie.

So let's try this...

Oh hi Mark,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4

Check out the link, apparently it was the worst movie ever made, and because of the allegation of it being the worst movie ever made, I will take my time to watch it, it's on my one-day-I-will-watch-it list.

Two friends of mine use it all the time, and I must say it's catchy.

It's pretty similar to Napoleon Dynamite, the movie was not the greatest yet, there are many lines that come to mind, and whenever I bring it up, it's pretty funny even though the first time I had watched it, I didn't think it was very funny at all.  It's a movie in which repetition is worthwhile.

"Ligers, it's pretty much my favourite animal, bred for it's skills in magic" - classic!

My vote on the worst movie ever made?

The Other Guys - I don't think I have seen a worse movie this year, though how can you not laugh at,

"I'm like a peacock, you've got to let me fly"

Maybe I have come to the conclusion that the point of all of this is that in every bad movie there is always a classic one-liner which will maybe, and only maybe not make it the worst movie of all time.

Totally random and not related to bad movies, but the one-liner of all time is from the one and only Jessica Simpson in which her response to buffalo wings was,

"But I don't eat buffalo"



Yours Truly,

Miss A.

REF: Jessica Simpson
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/07/jessica_simpson.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment