Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bye Bye Tiny Dancer

Funny how things change so quickly.  From looking forward to the next kiss to not wanting to pick up his calls or answer his texts at all.

I quite liked not knowing him that well.  When all we really did was kiss and I would listen and smile to every time he called me sexy in his heavy Italian accent.

But now, every thought of him makes me cringe.  

I realised how the last few times we were together I paid for drinks and he made no offer to contribute.

I went with him into a bar and on entry he jumped around like he was Mr. Popular with his besties all around him, only to receive a luke warm response, an acknowledgement rather than an excitement to see him.

At that same bar, he proceeded to push in front to get served by trying to grab the attention of the manager by playing Mr. Popular again but the manager only looked at him and walked away.

He met me at dinner with some of my friends and then threw a tanty because he thought it was going to be just us - if that was the case, he should have said so rather than organise to meet me wherever I was.

After that same dinner, he said that he had to listen to us talk shit for two hours.

When I was over at his place, I sat and watched him drink his tea and he failed to offer me even a glass of water.

He would say in a text he would be five minutes away, only to turn up over half an hour later.

And when the clothes came off ... 

Damn, we just shouldn't have gotten to know each other.

Yours truly,

Miss A.

1 comment:

  1. That is just too bad!!!

    Lucky you got outta that one it seems lady!

    ReplyDelete