Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Respect

I wonder if some people realise if they are being impolite to others.

The other night my auntie and uncle came over (my cousin's parents) to drop off a package for her.  They actually live around 30 - 40 minutes away from us so it is a bit of a drive.

When they came in, they parked in our car park in which my cuz's BF had let them in via our swipe card.

So when they wanted to leave, they would need to be accompanied out to the gates to be swiped out again.

As my aunt and uncle stood up and said let's go,

BF said to me: "can you let them out"
I said: "why?!"
BF said: "because we are eating"
Cuz said: .... [there was nothing said, she was silent]

I got up in a huff to let them out and shook my head.  Not that I minded taking them out, more so I was furious at how rude he was towards them.

It was rude that my cousin didn't say anything and didn't even get up to let them out and put her bowl down for a few minutes.

And it was VERY rude of BF to say out loud he didn't want to take them out because they were eating.

Me being so angry, I just went straight into my room when I got back.  I feel I should say something though, when I see them together this week at some point.

I don't understand how people can be so rude especially when it's family.  Too busy stuffing their face to even get up off the lounge to say goodbye properly.

I really don't understand how they didn't realise what they did was so disrespectful!

And now this is going to come out like I am really old but,

Kids of today! Sheesh!!

Respect - when it comes to family that's where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment