Saturday, April 23, 2011

Is this a wasted post too?

I read a lovely post just then and I've decided to also do a little post on friendship.  This fellow blogger actually confronted her friend and as a result they have become friends again.

As for me well we are still friends, but I sometimes wonder if it is me that is making all of the effort and I wonder if my efforts are really worth it at all.

I always think, what's wrong with me? Am I just not the person I used to be, the person that they liked or did I use to be the person that they would talk about and it has never really grown into a friendship anyway, rather just an acquaintance to catch up with once and awhile?  Text messages ignored, being left whilst she flutters about, or even the constant reminder that we should be doing this or that, it just feels that maybe, just maybe I am not the friend she wants to be doing it with.

I believe that as friends, like the post I just read, should always be there for each other, it's not really a big responsibility, rather just an automatic response because you are friends, after all a friend in need is a friend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment