Thursday, September 29, 2011

Who let the boobs out?

New outfit on and standing in front of the full length mirror in my room, I said to my bestie "geez look at my cans".

I don't really know how it happened but I am sure they would give any D cup a run for their money.  Normally a B to C cup every other day, that night they just about exploded out of my dress.  I am just thinking "damn girl - what happened?"

My bestie said " just enjoy it  - they look good"

So for one night, thank fully one night only, I was decked out with a larger than normal set of girls, ready to flaunt them out with my new Ted Baker dress.

I remember when my cuz told me she got fitted properly at the underwear section at Myer and was told she was a DD.  I instantly said to her she could've never been a C.  She was indeed devastated, but I said to her there is nothing wrong with being a DD, at least you are not squeezing yourself into a C cup when you are not!

A post about boobs, I know.  For one night and one night only, I actually felt I could rock my girls out and boy was it fun.

I felt a little uncomfortable though, being able to notice my chest in front of me, and actually a little glad that they went back to normal the next day.

How freaky.  Big boobs for one night only.

Yours truly,

Miss A.


No comments:

Post a Comment