Thursday, December 1, 2011

An update on that list

Turning things around has actually worked for me.  I am not pining over Mister as much, and even though I do think about him, it barely lasts more than a minute or two.

Here is an update on that list and I can happily say that I can tick them all off :)

1. Foodie buddie date - all set for this Saturday.  Growers Markets (yummy!) and then lunch (I am thinking Nasi Lemak)

2. An awesome night out with Jay - I saw her on Tuesday night, we chatted and she told me of some major news... she is packing up and moving out of Sydney.  Saving up and getting rid of her debt, and getting out of advertising.  What a big decision and has definitely inspired me to do the same.

3. A date with Smiz - pencilled in for this Friday night! Though not 100%, at least it's in our diaries and I am looking forward to seeing her as it has been such a long, long time.

4.  Bestie Melbourne catch up - that was last week and it was awesome.  Short and sweet and left me wanting more of Melbourne.  What's not to love about Melbs? 

5. Hair cut - put in for an appointment this Saturday, never been before, but their site looks really good and every time I have walked past, I have always been impressed.

Perhaps the next thing to do is to paint the town red.



No comments:

Post a Comment