Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthdays are now Awesomedays

In my younger days and even as a child, I could never imagine what it would be like to be in my thirties. I then lived and loved so much of my twenties I always wonder what ever happened to it.  It was such a blur, I never really cared, and I lived and lived and pushed many boundaries and did things I would never dream of doing now.

But now here I am, thirty plus with still so much to accomplish and I already feel I am running out of time.  I escape with weekly Gossip Girl episodes and just dream and watch in awe and envy that they are all really living it up in their twenties and I can't help but wish I could do it all over again in New York.

Of course that would never happen, if I ever went to New York it would more likely be episodes of Sex and the City or even worse Lipstick Jungle, I could definitely see myself as Nico Riley, hooking up with a guy a few years younger and then wondering "what on earth am I doing!".



Tomorrow is my birthday and I have been trying my best to forget it, but thanks to Janey, once again she comes to my rescue and sends me the most positive text one could get, "...it can just be a day we celebrate how awesome you are"

Yours Truly,


Miss A.


Image thanks to: http://televisionista.blogspot.com/2008/07/robert-buckley-returns-to-lipstick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment