Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drunk calling

After a few drinks at Hugo's, a few of us went to a friend's place for some wine.  We ended up staying for more than a glass and started talking about the lack of 'booty' in my life at the moment.  A gal I was chatting to started telling me about the available bachelors in her life.  I can't remember why or how, but she happened to make a call to one of them on my mobile.

I then decided to introduce myself to him via a text message:

'Hi! I'm Amanda, what's your name?'

I woke up this morning and realised that I must've called him around seven or eight times in the span of about an hour .  To make the situation even more confusing is that whilst I was calling him I was calling someone else and I am not sure who I spoke to or if I spoke to any of them at all!

Conclusion:

I function better on tequila than wine

Yours Truly,

Miss A.



1 comment:

  1. I'm certain that the person who invents alcohol interlocks for phones and Facebook will become very rich, very quickly.

    ReplyDelete