Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Four days

In four days me and two of my favourite buddies will embark on a great journey of taste.

I can't wait, I have been waiting for almost three months now.

The first time I went, I didn't really get a chance to appreciate it fully, rather it was my birthday and I had friends waiting at a pub and I wanted to go and get my drink on.

I told them to hurry with the food, and rather than tasting, I gulped - I didn't even chew.

I also had a new boy-friend, and at the time, I didn't want to keep him waiting and I was eager to see him.  I told them to cut my four-hour food experience short.

Year's later... many many years later, I still regret not appreciating the gift that was given to me by my family, back then it took more than six months to get a table.  I am glad I now have a better appreciation to fine dining, well all types of dining.  Food to me now is to be enjoyed, savoured and talked about with your friends.  To recommend and to spread the word of great food is what I am passionate about.

So, in four days I am heading back, with anticipation, excitement, a new hair cut and a new outfit.

Stay tuned.

Yours truly,

Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment